My Secret Garden Apartment
Comfortable and contemporary, with the added soul of a rare and unique space, this luxurious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom family apartment is situated in Paris’ extremely chic 16th arrondissement. This is a calm and intimate address in a select neighborhood, near to the Seine, the Maison de la Radio, La Muette and the Rue de Passy.
The 200m2 apartment is on the second-to-last floor of an opulent building, accessible via elevator.
As soon as you arrive in the entrance hall, it conjures up a cozy, yet elegant atmosphere. Off this central room, which serves the whole apartment, is:
– on the left, a first, air-conditioned bedroom with a small ensuite bathroom (washbasin and shower) and a long, plant-filled balcony;
– a second, air-conditioned bedroom with a large, light-filled marble ensuite bathroom (washbasin, Parisian bathtub, Italian shower, WC) and a large balcony;
– an independent WC with washbasin;
– on the right, a modern dining room with a table for eight guests, oak parquet flooring painted black, a marble table, a worktop in black stone from Zimbabwe, and a latest-generation flat-screen TV;
– next to the dining room, a beautifully equipped kitchen with a range cooker and worktop made of Zimbabwean stone;
– further along the entrance hall, on the left, one of the apartment’s most impressive rooms, a library that can serve as an office or a dining room for up to eight guests, with a working fireplace;
– opposite the library, on the right, the air-conditioned master bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom (washbasin, bathtub, shower);
– at the far end of the entrance hall, the beautiful, light-filled reception room (huge sofa, marquetry furniture, chandelier, grand piano), which gives onto an immense rooftop terrace.
The terrace is like an epilogue that majestically and beautifully rounds off this exceptional property. A genuine oasis of calm with a fine selection of plants and trees, this hanging garden looks out over the roofs of Paris, but is not overlooked. A large table means meals can be taken outside, while there are also outdoor sofas and an extraordinary heated conservatory, perfect for daydreaming and recharging your batteries after a day exploring Paris.
We also offer the following optional services: housekeeping, chef, personal trainer and driver. A parking space is also available in the building (please consult us).
This part of the 16th arrondissement may be a haven of peace and quiet, but it is also an attractive and exciting shopping destination (Rue de Passy, Beaugrenelle mall), full of sights and restaurants.
Right next to the apartment on Avenue Mozart and Rue de Passy are a number of high-quality food shops, including bakers, butchers, fishmongers and greengrocers. There is also a covered market.
The range of restaurants within walking distance is extremely wide, from our favorite traditional bistros such as Le Tournesol, to trendier spaces such as Zebra Square, La Gare and L’Acajou, to original offerings, such as Le Benkay (the best teppanyaki in Paris). Not to mention what we consider one of the best three-star Michelin restaurants in Paris : L’Astrance.
Inquire a booking directly at email@example.com